What Happens When I Sleep is a blog about the crazy dreams that occur in my head. I am not on drugs; these dreams are all real and I will only update when I remember an interesting dream or if I have an interesting post.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Why hello there Mr. Camel!

This is a pretty short dream that happened two nights ago that I forgot to post. Basically I walk into the hallway of my lake house and notice a guy trying to kill himself. I take the gun away from him and hide it in another room. When I come out of that room all I see is an arm and a foot of that person. I simply walked into the kitchen area and began washing dishes. As I stepped into the living room area, I noticed the body parts in the middle of the floor. When I picked my head up I saw that the front door was wide open and sitting on the welcome mat was a camel that was smacking its mouth back and forth while staring at me. The moment the camel and I made eye contact I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment