What Happens When I Sleep is a blog about the crazy dreams that occur in my head. I am not on drugs; these dreams are all real and I will only update when I remember an interesting dream or if I have an interesting post.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Snuffleupagus

This dream is a bit old but It's a pretty odd one. I figured I would share. Now I'm not sure if any of you have seen what Snuffleupagus looks like, this strange character I believe is from Sesame Street. Click here if you'd like to view him/her...it. Basically, my dream consisted of a character similar to Snuffleupagus, but it was extremely big, a dark red color, no fur, and had less of an elephant trunk. Keep in mind, I've never seen Snuffleupagus until I had a dream about a creature named Snuffleupagus so I had the urge to search it on Google. Anyway, my dream was my version of Snuffleupagus stomping and wobbling down a dirt road near my old lakehouse. It was as tall as the trees and as wide as the road. On his sides, musical horns appeared out of his skin and played music while he waddled down the street. All I saw was him walking down the road with a big smile on his face and then I was awake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment